Availability of facilities & activities due to Covid-19 restrictions
Please note that this information is subject to change at very short notice and we cannot guarantee the availability of facilities and activities throughout your stay.
Please note that this information is subject to review at any point:
- Eating in the local area/take-aways
There is no onsite restaurant but due to our location we are very fortunate that there are lots of places to eat in the local area. We are 1 mile from the market town of Ashbourne and there are also numerous country pubs within a 5 mile radius. Many local eateries also offer a takeaway service, some of which deliver to the park.
You can find a list of places to eat in the local area here.
You can find a list of takeaway options here.
- Swimming Pool. The swimming pool (including the Jacuzzi and Sauna) is open daily from 8.45am - 7.45pm. (Last entry at 7pm)
- Instructor led Activities. We are offering a number of private instructor led sessions for archery and crossbow. Further details about instructor led activities can be found here.
- Toddler Play Room. The Toddler play room is open.
- Games Room. The Games Room is open.
- Guest led Activities such as mini golf, orienteering, table tennis, the Bollo Trail and the Landal Adventure App are available.
- Outside Facilities. Guests will be able to use the playground, recreation field and woodland walk.
Please note the onsite restaurant is now closed.
Further COVID-19 Information