Availability of facilities & activities due to Covid-19 restrictions
Updated: 26/11/20 13.30
The park is currently closed until at least the 16th December 2020. The information below was correct before the National lockdown. This page will be updated ready for reopening, however it is dependent on receiving timely information from the Government about what restrictions and guidelines will still be in place once the National lockdown is eased.
Some of the facilities and activities are currently closed but are usually available all year round. We anticipate that due to continued Government Restrictions and Guidelines regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and social distancing, that some of the facilities may be closed or have limited capacity or opening hours during your holiday. We also anticipate that some of our Activities will be unable to take place or will have reduced capacity. We will update this information as restrictions are lifted and facilities and activities begin to operate again.
Please note that this information is subject to change at very short notice and we cannot guarantee the availability of facilities and activities throughout your stay.
The following are currently available (prior to lockdwn on the 5th November 2020).
- Coach House bar & Restaurant is currently open for meals, drinks and takeaway. Further details can be found here.
- The Swimming pool and poolside Jacuzzi is open but the sauna remains closed. There is a pre-bookable system in place and you will be sent details of the new procedures and how to book in your pre-arrival email.
- Guest led Activities such as mini golf, orienteering, table tennis, the Bollo Trail and the Landal Adventure App will be available.
- Guests will be able to use the playground and the woodland walk.
- The games room and toddler play room remain closed.
Further COVID-19 Information