Availability of facilities & activities due to Covid-19 restrictions
Updated: 26/02/21 09.30
This page will be updated ready for reopening, however it is dependent on receiving timely information from the Government about what restrictions and guidelines will still be in place once the park reopened.
We anticipate that due to continued Government Restrictions and Guidelines regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and social distancing, that some of the facilities may be closed or have limited capacity or opening hours during your holiday. We also anticipate that some of our Activities will be unable to take place or will have reduced capacity. We will update this information as restrictions are lifted and facilities and activities begin to operate again.
Please note that this information is subject to change at very short notice and we cannot guarantee the availability of facilities and activities throughout your stay.
We anticipate that the following will be available but please note that this is not confirmed and is subject to review:
- Coach House bar & Restaurant. We expect to be open for outside service and takeways from the 12th April and for indoor service (Rule of 6 or 2 households) from the 17th May. Opening times, menus and how to book will be made available as soon as possible.
- Swimming Pool. We expect the swimming pool will be open for pre-bookable sessions from the 12th April. We expect the sauna and jacuzzi to reopen on the 17th May. Opening times and how to book will be made available as soon as possible.
- Instructor led Activities. Go Active will be run subject to Government guidelines from the 12th April. Activies may differ from our usual programme. Further details about instructor led activities will be made available as soon as possible.
- Toddler Play Room. We are still waiting for further Government guidance before we confirm a reopening date.
- Games Room. We are still waiting for further Government guidance before we confirm a reopening date.
- Guest led Activities such as mini golf, orienteering, table tennis, the Bollo Trail and the Landal Adventure App will be available from the 12th April.
- Outside Facilities. Guests will be able to use the playground, recreation field and woodland walk.
Further COVID-19 Information