Availability of facilities & activities due to Covid-19 restrictions
Updated: 16/06/21 13.30
Due to continued Government Restrictions and Guidelines regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and social distancing, some of the facilities may be closed or have limited capacity or opening hours during your holiday. We also anticipate that some of our Activities will be unable to take place or will have reduced capacity.
Please note that this information is subject to change at very short notice and we cannot guarantee the availability of facilities and activities throughout your stay.
Please note that you can cancel and request a full refund before your arrival if you are unhappy about the availability of facilities. Please note that this information is subject to review at any point:
- Coach House bar & Restaurant.
It is with great sadness that due to the severe staff shortages that are affecting the hospitality industry across the UK, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close the Coach House bar & restaurant at Landal Sandybrook. We have been actively trying to recruit both Chefs and Front of House staff in a very challenging jobs market but unfortunately, we now find ourselves in the position where we do not have enough staff to operate the Coach House. Whilst we continue to try and recruit staff we will sadly have to close the Coach House from 10pm on Saturday 19th June.
Due to our location we are very fortunate that there are lots of places to eat in the local area. We are 1 mile from the market town of Ashbourne and there are also numerous country pubs within a 5 mile radius. Many local eateries also offer a takeaway service, some of which deliver to the park.
You can find a list of places to eat in the local area here.
You can find a list of takeaway options here.
- Swimming Pool. The swimming pool (including the Jacuzzi and Sauna) is open for pre-bookable sessions. A link to book your sessions will be emailed to you 7 days prior to arrival.
- Instructor led Activities. Go Active will be run subject to Government guidelines. Activities may differ from our usual programme. Further details about instructor led activities can be found here.
- Toddler Play Room. Although some indoor play areas have reopened on the 17th May, many have remained closed due to the Government guidelines and restrictions that are still in place. Unfortunately our Toddler Play Room is remaining closed. The main restriction that prevents opening the Toddler Play Room is that any loose play items such as building blocks and toys must be removed. As these items form the vast majority of the toddler play room we will be keeping it closed until restriction are eased. We will review reopening the Toddler Play Room after the 19th July.
- Games Room. We are still waiting for further Government guidance before we confirm a reopening date. We anticipate this will be after the 19th July.
- Guest led Activities such as mini golf, orienteering, table tennis, the Bollo Trail and the Landal Adventure App are available.
- Outside Facilities. Guests will be able to use the playground, recreation field and woodland walk.
Further COVID-19 Information