Availability of facilities & activities due to Covid-19 restrictions
Updated: 05/04/21 19.30
Due to continued Government Restrictions and Guidelines regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and social distancing, some of the facilities may be closed or have limited capacity or opening hours during your holiday. We also anticipate that some of our Activities will be unable to take place or will have reduced capacity.
Please note that this information is subject to change at very short notice and we cannot guarantee the availability of facilities and activities throughout your stay.
We anticipate that the following will be available but please note that this is subject to review at any point:
- Coach House bar & Restaurant. We will be open for outside service and takeways from the 12th April and for indoor service (Rule of 6 or 2 households) from the 17th May. Further information can be found here.
- Swimming Pool. The swimming pool will be open for pre-bookable sessions from the 12th April. We expect the sauna and jacuzzi to reopen on the 17th May. A link to book your sessions will be emailed to you 7 days prior to arrival.
- Instructor led Activities. Go Active will be run subject to Government guidelines from the 12th April. Activies may differ from our usual programme. Further details about instructor led activities can be found here.
- Toddler Play Room. We are still waiting for further Government guidance before we confirm a reopening date. We anticipate this will be after the 21st June.
- Games Room. We are still waiting for further Government guidance before we confirm a reopening date. We anticipate this will be after the 21st June.
- Guest led Activities such as mini golf, orienteering, table tennis, the Bollo Trail and the Landal Adventure App will be available from the 12th April.
- Outside Facilities. Guests will be able to use the playground, recreation field and woodland walk from the 12th April.
Further COVID-19 Information