Landal Sandybrook is temporarily closed
Updated - 05/01/21 at 10.30
Landal Sandybrook (DE6 2AQ) in the Derbyshire Dales is temporarily closed due to National Lockdown.
The park will only reopen once we are moved into a Tier 2: High Alert Level or a Tier 1: Medium Alert Level Area. However it is important to note that once a lower tier is confirmed by the Government it will take 7 days to reopen the park.
The next tier review date is currently scheduled for the 15th February. Therefore the earliest we may possibly reopen is the 22nd February.
What does this mean for your holiday?
Please be assured that your holiday is fully covered under our ‘Book with Confidence’ promise. To make the process as efficient and fair as possible we will process customer requests in arrival date order. It would significantly help speed up the process if guests could adhere to the following procedures.
Guests due to arrive up until the 22nd February 2021:
- Unfortunately the park will be closed for your holiday dates and we cannot welcome you on holiday as planned. Please refer to the details below and get in touch as soon as possible so we can make arrangements for you. If you wish to amend your booking please arrange this by telephoning Reception. If you wish to receive a credit note or cancel and receive a full refund please put this in writing via email. Please refer to our procedures and the T&Cs for details.
Guests due to arrive between the 22nd February and the 25th March 2021:
- We will not know until the next Tier Review whether we will be moved into a lower tier and your holiday will be able to go ahead. Please note, once a lower tier is confirmed for the park it will take 7 days to reopen the park. If you would like to come on holiday if the park is open and the restrictions allow, then please pay your balance as planned 3 weeks prior to arrival to secure your reservation. However, if you are sure that you do not want to come on holiday please refer to the details below. If you wish to amend your booking please arrange this by telephoning Reception. If you wish to receive a credit note or cancel and receive a full refund please put this in writing via email. Please refer to our procedures and the T&Cs for details.
Arrivals after the 25th March 2021:
- We would kindly advise that you wait until your balance is due for payment before you make a decision about your holiday. If you are due to stay between the 26th March and the 31st May 2021 your balance is now due 6 weeks prior to arrival. If you are due to stay after the 1st June 2021 your balance will be due 10 weeks prior to arrival as per our standard terms.
Amending your holiday:
If you would prefer to amend your holiday arrival date, please check availability on the website and make a note of your preferred travel dates and lodge type/size. Please do not make a new booking online. To make the amendment please telephone 01629 732428. Reception is open Monday - Saturday from 10.30am - 3.30pm. We are working with reduced staff during lockdown and ask for your patience at this difficult time.
Cancelling your holiday or requesting a credit note:
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing via email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name of Lead Booker
- Reference Number
- Arrival Date
- Telephone Number
Then whether you wish to:
- Cancel and receive a full refund (For holidays up until the 25th March 2021)
- Receive a Credit Note (If you do not know your new travel dates, we can hold your money in credit against your account.)
Please note, we will be cancelling holidays in order of arrival date and ask for your patience at this difficult time.
What happens if I have booked through Hoseasons?
If you have booked your holiday through Hoseasons or Landal UK you will need to contact them directly as due to GDPR we are unable to access your booking to process amends or cancellations.
Terms & Conditions:
T&Cs: Please refer to the date ranges above.
For amended holidays, if the cost of your new holiday is lower, then we will refund the difference and if the cost is higher, you will need to pay the difference.
Cancellations will be dealt with and processed in arrival date order and it will take up to 28 days to process your refund.
If you choose to receive a credit note it will be valid for holidays up until the 31st December 2021.
Please ensure that you are aware of the latest Government guidelines for your postcode, this is continually changing and guests should check at the time of booking and prior to arrival. You can check which alert level your home is located within on the Government website using the postcode check. Please also familiarise yourself with the Alert Levels.
Further COVID-19 Information