About This Position
- £9.13 per hour
- Permanent - Part time
The purpose of this role is to provide a friendly and efficient service to all our guests, adhering to Company standards at all times.
- To operate the switchboard phones.
- To check-in and check-out each guest effectively and ensure any feedback is communicated to the Head Receptionist.
- To ensure the reception, corridor and changing room areas are presented to a high standard of cleanliness at all times by working with the Housekeeping Department.
- To assist with all guest enquiries.
- To co-ordinate with the Head Receptionist in the daily administration work with particular reference to guest special requests.
- To communicate with other departments as instructed by the Head Receptionist in relation to guest check-outs/ins and requests.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
Ideal candidates will appreciate importance of acting as an ambassador for Pinelodge Holiday and strive to “delight every guest so they wish to return”. As a member of the Front of House team you will be in contact with our guests and members on a daily basis and must demonstrate a friendly, welcoming and professional image at all times. A uniform will be provided.
The successful candidate will be customer focused and need to possess first class communication and interpersonal skills. Daily duties will include checking guests in and out and dealing with any questions and issues throughout their stay, taking bookings over the phone, progressing sales leads and some administrative duties. The successful candidate will need to be able to work as part of a team and work using their own initiative.
We would like to hear from you if you have the following:
- Previous customer service experience is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player.
- Competent IT user (e.g. Word, Excel, and Internet).
- Able to prioritise and organise your own workload.
- Flexible and able to work varied shifts that include early starts, late finishes and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal).
- Customer focused at all times.
- Take a real pride in customer service.
If you would like to join our team at Landal Sandybrook please email the HR Team firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV.
How To Apply
To apply please email email@example.com