Other Lodge Types
The Vista Spa lodges offer the very best in lodge accommodation at Landal Sandybrook and enjoy a spectacular vista across the park and beyond. Located at the top of the park they enjoy a panoramic positon which can be enjoyed from the large private deck or from the hot tub. The modern central living design is complimented by stunning lodge interiors, quality furnishings and high specification appliances.
Check availability and Prices
Vista 2 Spa From £509 (Sleeps 4)
The Vista Spa lodges offer the very best in lodge accommodation at Landal Sandybrook and enjoy a spectacular vista across the park and beyond.
- Master bedroom with king size bed, SMART TV, ensuite with luxurious freestanding bath, integrated wall TV and separate shower.
- Twin bedroom with SMART TV, walk in wardrobe/dressing area, ensuite with large feature shower.
- Fully integrated quality kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee machine and wine cooler.
- Contemporary and stylish open plan living space with wooden floors, comfortable furniture, feature fire, SMART TV with wireless audio connectivity and Playstation 4 games console.
- French doors opening onto a private deck with quality outdoor furniture.
- Indulgent outdoor hot tub with bathrobes provided.
See what our guests think about us on Trip Advisor
This Certificate of Excellence is given only to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveller reviews on TripAdvisor – the world's largest travel site.
- 406 Independent Reviews
- Certificate of Excellence 2018
Immaculate and attentive staff29 October 2018
We stayed here with our grandchildren who are 2 and 5 in half term, I had searched on line for family friendly holidays. We... Read Full Review
Won't stay anywhere else!28 October 2018
Well what can I say about Sandybrook...if you are visiting the Peaks..this is the only place to stay. Read Full Review
Great Family Break24 October 2018
Sandybrook is a great base from which you can explore the Peak District. We would certainly consider going back again. Read Full Review
Relaxing Weekend Away17 October 2018
Fabulous holiday park. Lodges spotlessly clean, cosy and well equipped. Read Full Review