Book with confidence with our reassuring holiday terms
Guests who book direct via www.sandybrook.co.uk or via the Pinelodge Holidays Reception and are travelling from within the UK*** can be reassured that they are booking their holiday with an established family business they can trust. You can request a full refund*, a credit note* or amend* your booking to a future date for the following reasons:
- A member of your party (the people staying in 1 lodge) tests positive for Covid prior to arrival on holiday and is required to self isolate. Proof of both a positive PCR test and that the isolation period falls within the holiday will be required. If you are not able to get a PCR test as you have no symptoms we require you to log your positive lateral flow result on the NHS Covid App or Government website. You will then receive an email or message from the NHS advising you of the dates you are required to isolate. You then need to forward this email to us or take a screenshot of your isolation dates showing within the app.
If Government restrictions** are reintroduced:
- There is a national or local lockdown in the UK
- You cannot travel within the UK due to UK Government public health measures
- Your party make up is not compliant with UK Government Guidelines.
** It is the Lead bookers responsibility to ensure that your party make-up is fully compliant with the current COVID laws and guidelines as per the detailed information that is provided by the Government at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Please note that information is subject to change at very short notice.
How do I make a claim?
Please email a copy of your positive PCR test and/or details of your isolation period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your booking reference number and the name of the lead booker.
Once we have received a copy of the positive PCR test and/or confirmation of your isolation period you can chose to:
Amend your holiday:
If you would prefer to amend your holiday arrival date, please check availability on the website and make a note of your preferred travel dates and lodge type/size. Please do not make a new booking online. To make the amendment please telephone 01629 732428. Reception is open Monday - Sunday from 8.30am - 7.45pm.
Request a Refund or a Credit Note:
Cancellations will only be accepted in writing via email. Please email email@example.com with the following details:
- Name of Lead Booker
- Reference Number
- Arrival Date
- Telephone Number
Then whether you wish to:
- Cancel and receive a full refund
- Receive a Credit Note (If you do not know your new travel dates, we can hold your money in credit against your account.)
What happens if I have booked through Hoseasons?
If you have booked your holiday through Hoseasons or Landal UK you will need to contact them directly as due to GDPR we are unable to access your booking to process amends or cancellations.
*Terms & Conditions:
Cancellations covered by our Book with Confidence promise will be processed within 28 days of us receiving your cancellation request in writing.
If you choose to receive a credit note it will be valid for 12 months.
For amended holidays, if the cost of your new holiday is lower, then we will refund the difference and if the cost is higher, you will need to pay the difference.
Evidence that you or a member of your party are unable to travel due to UK government public health measures or a positive test result must be provided before your cancellation or amend is processed.
The Book with Confidence promise only covers a positive Covid result prior to arrival. If your holiday is curtailed due to a positive Covid test then no partial refunds are provided. If you wish to be covered for curtailment, please take out the Cancellation Guarantee Plan at the time of booking.
***The Book with Confidence Promise does not cover international travel. If you will be travelling from overseas you will need to take out your own travel insurance.
Further COVID-19 Information